doppler whoooo

leannejkl

Reaction score
i finally got myself a doppler, is anyone expernced with these and can give me some advice, where to best try find baby, and the heartbeat i found that was going over 200 bpm was not the baby?? i am 14 weeks xx

I tend tontine mine down by pelvic bone, slightly to the right... Everyone LO is different though.... They'll have their own favourite spots. :)

I pick up babies heartbeat on my left hand side mostly but sometimes in the middle. Anywhere from my groin to just above my hip bone. Follow the wooshing noise :)

Tontine??? Blooming phone!!? ' find mine!!! '

thanks guys :) also sorry to be a pain, mine came with no gel so what is best to use i used some vasline at my friends house i am trying to see what i got round my house to use? i am guessing mayo wont be good loooool

Lol! Any moisturiser I think works. :)

first thing in the morning is good when digestion is quiet and with a full bladder, find mine quite low at times....but u will notice it is faster than your heart beat

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttbac8d.aspx

I use almond oil or any kind of fatty oil.
At 14 weeks I had to look for the hb very low. Like almost in my groin, right above the pelvic bone. Start in the middle and slowly move your way from left to right. And don't be afraid to press down a bit hard.
The hb is a very fast galloping sound, you can't mistake it for your own.

I use baby oil. I have the gel too but baby oil works so much better.

I do mine every night after work about 6pm. I run upstairs, put hair gel on my tummy (its cheap) and find it within 30 seconds, although last night was more difficult, it was moving everywhere. I usuall find it just below my belly button xx

Mine is almost always on my left, just above my 'hair line'! I use baby oil!

And have a good glass of water about 15-20 mins beforehand!

Let us know when you find it - it sounds like a fast whooosh whoosh whoosh sound rather than an adult heartbeat! xx

Mine varies but I do have a real wriggler in there. My doppler arrived at 15 weeks and I found the heartbeat very low down above pubic bone on the right hand side.

Now at nearly 17 weeks little one likes to play hide and seek so I'll find it low down, then baby will think 'no, I don't like being poked' and move up to just behind my belly button. Once there it will let me listen for a bit, then disappear off swimming again.

The key is very small slight movements and try different angles as well as different locations.

Around that time baby liked to hang close to the top of my panty line on either side of my belly. They move around a lot so don't be scared when it's hard to find.

hey i found it its always on the left side low down i dont think this baby is much of a mover lol thnks for all advice and help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->