Doppler

L

lepaskilf

Hi, I just read a thread in the 1st Trim, one reply said that they used their doppler at 11 weeks and could here a heart beat!!!

Is this true? Has anyone else experienced this?....I was thinking of buying one but at 13 weeks thought it was a bit too early!!!

xxxxx

I found my babies Hb around 10 and a half weeks with my doppler :) And now at nearly 14 weeks i find it everytime i use it.

I heard mine at 12 weeks, i had been trying since 10 weeks, and finally found it two weeks later!!!! I think it all depends on what sort you buy

i bought one on a rent to buy scheme does work out more expensive as mines about 90 to buy new but ended up paying 140 but you can send it back at anytime but once you have had it 6mths it becomes yours to keep there well worth it used mine since was 10wks looking to get rid of it now tho if any body wants one :o)

I think some are clearer than others, and at first I was picking up mine thinking it was the baby's!! But I think I was about 11 weeks when I first picked the baby's up, and I only got a cheap one off ebay, but has been really good.

Well, my doctor used the little hand held thing and found mine today (after a while). I'm at 12 weeks, 4 days. She said that the only reason we were able to hear it was because I'm skinny. (5'10", 112 pounds) :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->