Doppler

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I know I'm being hopeful here but I have seen Dopplers for rent on ebay for £9.99 a month. As I'd only really want one for a couple or three months I'm thinking it'll be a cheaper alternative to buying one.

The only thing is when should I order it? I heard the heartbeat when I had my ultrasound a week ago. Would that mean an ultrasonic (I think that's what it's called) doppler will work?

I think they try and encourage people to get thm by saying heartbeats have been heard as early as 6 weeks (although I know that is very unlikely!)

In reality they do say that you may struggle to hear the heartbeat until around 16wks, so getitng dopplers is not recommended before this as it can set panic thru people - until 16 weeks the baby is well down in the pelvis making it hard to detect the heartbeat. But having said that, there are some girls that say they have heard the heartbeat earlier than this, I think usually around about 10wks, but just don't panic if you don't find it! x

I got babybeets one from ebay from around £11 I got it when i was 14 - 16 weeks I think I was not sure worked great dont rent one babybeets is cheap and great it states on it that you can hear as early as 8 weeks but i wouldnt know as I didnt get it that early but worth a try i think

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-ORIGINAL-B...ryZ87169QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its gone up but no delievery charge so think its worth it

i got mine at 10 weeks. I tried everyday for a week to hear the HB, and finally at 11 weeks was able to find it. It was not until 15 weeks or so that I could find it with any ease. It would really take some searching at times.

I have this one
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fetal-Dopple...ryZ87169QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Its fantastic and works from 10 weeks, although it took me a while to find it at first

Hi i bought a bf 500 of ebay second hand for £30 and its been a god send, i picked baby up at 9 weeks and if i need reasurence its there.. and as it in good condition when i finished with it ill go back on ebay and ill probably get my money back.. so doont see the point in renting .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->