DOPPLER

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
ok, so mum couldnt wait and posted my doppler to me...i got it this morning and thought, well i wont hear babs but i can find mine to check it works..
found mine and thought, well i may as well see if i can hear babs....and i did....bubbled and snottered but i heard my babs wee heartbeat....so shocked...bxox

awww bet ull use it everyday now!!!!

Aww Wow, where abouts on you did you find it?

Charm X

just above my left hip bone, kinda just at pelvic area...was so amazing, have you tried yours yet honey?bxox

Yes I tried it a few days ago but all I kept picking up was the main artery in my abdomin like a really loud wooshing sound :lol:
Didn't help that I didn't read the instructions properly and was moving it around really fast :roll:

Not worried at all though, at the end of the day I have no pain/bleeding and the midwife said she'll try after around 14 weeks when the baby moves up and out of my pubic area.

Might have to have another go tonight though :D

Charm X

oh dont worry honey, i am really surprised i found it, took a good half an hour to be honest too...i was going really really slowly though haha...oh wants to try again but i dont want to be doing it every day incase i get anxious when i cant find it, the wee blighters so small and moving around it will be hard to find again i think...bxox

I heard it :dance:

I lay down and checked my heartbeat first to hear what that sounded like.
Then I heard the wooshing noise of the placenta and main artery in my abdomen.
Then i heard it, like a train on the lower left side of my abdomin.

It was great :D

Charm X

oh honey i am so so so so pleased for you....its amazing aint it...dont get hooked, my oh freaked out last night cause i couldnt find it for him...he heard it this morning though...bxox

my mum came over so i wanted to let her hear it, needless to say cant find it...i find it so easily first thing, seems to play hide and seek after that....bxox

which dopplers ar you all using??im umming and arhhing about weither to get one?

This is the one I have

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hi-Bebe-BT20...6QQihZ011QQcategoryZ87169QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks, there are so many out there i havent a clue!!!

I know :lol:

I had a go again last night but thing bubs was moving around because I couldn't find it but I could hear a wooshing noise which I've read is the blood travelling through the placenta (wierd).

Good luck if you get one.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->