Doppler?

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
I was wondering where you can buy one and how much they cost? I've been hoping to get one and can't seem to find one anywhere. Help would be appreciated.

ebay....

the angel doppler is really good and about £25

h x

I got mine 2nd hand on ebay for bout £20 :)

I got mine from bebesounds... $100 brand new, with gel. I LOVE it

If you just google 'Angelsounds doppler' you will find plenty of places selling them. I've got this one and it's worked really well. Good luck! :)

I'm not sure why people buy a doppler once they feel the baby kick...

I bought a doppler when I was 13 weeks from Ebay and still use it now even though I am just strating to feel kicks. Due to miscarrying my last 2 pregnancies I am super paranoid and find it reassuring to hear babys heartbeat if I havent felt a kick for a while.

Angelsounds doppler is blooming brilliant.

Yep. Completely agree! I got mine yesterday and found the hb straight away! First time I've heard it since I haven't had a scan yet, boy was I relieved!

Angelsounds doppler is blooming brilliant.

I'm glad you all think its good as I've just ordered one (I know I can't use it till at least week 10, but I won't get to see or hear a thing from the LO until week 13 and I'm desperate. :(

Thanks for all the responses! I definitely will be able to find one now.:hugs:

I'm glad you all think its good as I've just ordered one (I know I can't use it till at least week 10, but I won't get to see or hear a thing from the LO until week 13 and I'm desperate. :(

I didn't get mine until 16 weeks and found heartbeat dead easy.

Only cost me £20 second hand and I'm sure I'll get that back when I sell it on!

i also bought an angelsounds when i was 12 weeks and now that im 24 wks i still use it to help me relax when the bubs is having a slow day! They r great.

I won one on ebay!!!! An angelsounds one.

It's got to come from Hong Kong, and even with postage and packaging it cost me £19.98 :) :)

Any advice on how to use it?

My OH thinks its a bad idea - he said he can see him getting panicky phone calls when I can't locate a heartbeat, if I'm looking in the wrong place :( But he wants to start telling more people and I'm worried because we haven't even had a chance to see a heartbeat yet. - And I really don't want to have to wait till I'm 13 weeks (date of first scan).

U might not pick anything up until 12 wks with the angelsounds doppler but its worth trying earlier.
I found that using HEAPS of the gel or lubricant helps to pick up the heartbeat better. And at ur early stage u will want to move it really slowly and change the angles cos u can miss it really easily. And start right from the pubic bone. mine was always to the left and pretty low.
Try not to freak out if u cant find it tho, sometimes u just cant when the baby is towards the back or too low in the pelvis.

I've got the Angelsounds doppler too, had it since i was about 16 weeks, find her heartbeat everytime, I got mine of an ebay shop, they sell them brand new think it was 27 pound includes the gel too, which i would definately recommend getting

Like Mintz says, sometimes you have to go really low down. i found my baby always seemed to sit to one particular side too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->