Doppler's at home

nikkie122

Mom- Wyatt & Aiden
Reaction score
I know this is always kind of controversial on whether we should be using Dopplers at home but I have one because usually it makes me feel better especially with my history of miscarriage and a stillborn. Anyway my question is what is the earliest you have used it and found the heartbeat? How many weeks were you?

I found it at about 9 weeks with my oldest, 7 weeks with my middle and 9 weeks with my youngest. Actually it majorly stressed me out with my littlest because I tried from 7 weeks since I figured I knew where to look now, and I couldn’t find it at all! I tried like every single day and nothing. But his heart was beating away on the ultrasound so all was well!

I use my Doppler a lot. I might use it more this pregnancy after I lost our baby boy in March at 17 weeks. I’m actually the one who discovered his heart had stopped with the Doppler. I found the heart beat at 8-4 with these babies. Only one, but didn’t know I was looking for two.

I got my last baby at 8 & 4. I knew I lost him at 13w because I couldn’t find it anymore. If I get lucky enough to to be pregnant with a sticky again, I plan to use it every other day my entire pregnancy. No judgement here. The peace of mind has a lot of value.

Thanks ladies! I want to try mine but I am only 7+1 and not sure if I will be able to find it.

The earliest I tried was 9wks exactly and took me a while but found the heartbeat under my pubic bone when I tilted it downwards xx

It took a little bit but was able to find baby heart beat the other day on my home Doppler. I am 9 weeks 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->