Dopplers?

Barbieann1123

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone had some input or suggestions on the best dopplers out there to hear baby hb. Is it best to rent or buy??

I have a Sonoline B which works well. I bought it second hand for $50 from a lady online, so if you can find one at that price it's worth buying over renting.

I used an angelsounds. Bought new of ebay for $25.

I've used both, the Sonoline B and Angelsounds. In my opinion the Sonoline is far better, i'm so glad i bought it. x

I have the sonoline b I paid about £35 including delivery off eBay brand new I used it from 13 weeks last pregnancy and in my 8th week with this current pregnancy it's by far the best thing and worth every penny such a reassuring thing to have and I love hearing baby's hb x

I had an Angelsounds for my first two kids and could rarely get it to work. There was lots of "fuzz" type noise that often drowned out the few times I could find a heartbeat. Although I'm not far enough to hear anything yet I already have a Sonoline B (pre-owned but like new off ebay for around $40) and can tell it's much better quality. I can't wait to get to use it :thumbup:

I have a sonoline b coming in the mail/post. I've heard amazing reviews, cost just under $50 brand new. Can't be that price for peace of mind.

I have sonoline b, love it! Have been able to find baby's heartbeat around 7.5 weeks both this pregnancy and my son. So I'd say it works pretty well

I have an Angelsounds, and it works fine for me to find the HB. I found it starting at just over 10 weeks. But like a pp said, it's a bit fuzzy sounding. I couldn't get a Sonoline B where I am, but that's what I would have got if I could, so I recommend it over the Angelsounds. You'll love it!

Thanks for all the advise ladies! You pretty much have me sold:thumbup:
I will look into it.

Hello.

I just found this thread and am defo getting a Doppler, but when can you start using them hearing HB??

I'm only about 6 weeks but so so worried.

Dawn x

I found my first about 9.5 weeks with the angelsounds, I sold it so going by these recommendations think I'll try the sonoline this time see if I can find this one any earlier, will try from 9 weeks :)

I found first pregnancy 13 weeks but I didn't purchase it until after my 12 week scan I've found hb with this pregnancy since 8/9th week but it took some patience to find every slight movement you can lose it so you have to go slow I found it above pubic bone pointing downwards and don't be afraid to press down x

I honestly don't know what I would do with out it it's such a reassurance hearing hb :) worth every penny

I bought this one today from fetaldopplers.net

I can't WAIT to get it!!

Attachments

• yhst-13726783796447_2266_190032.jpg
    yhst-13726783796447_2266_190032.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
Awesome! I wish mine displayed the heart rate!!! I end up trying to count, but I'm not so good at it...I guess it's a good sign if I find it hard to keep up with the beats though...

A good tip for getting a rough hb manually is count the beats for 15 seconds and then multiply by 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->