Dopplers!

G

gemmalauren

I know many people have negative opinions on Dopplers and I can understand why, I only usually manage to find baby's HB round about this time & faintly but still loud enough to tell its baby, then bam baby wriggles off before LCD registers, I found baby yesterday and today, anyone else love their Doppler? Best present OH has brought due to me stressing because of non existing symptoms

I loved my doppler with DS!
I am now 8w1d and haven't found this baby's heartbeat yet ;( It makes me nervous but I'm sure baby is in there just fine! I had my first scan 2 days ago and heart was beating away perfectly.I'm going to try once more tomorrow and then wait until Monday at 8w5d to try again. My doppler says babies can be heard from 8 weeks +

I have sonoline b ( same as midwife) & I couldn't find it until yesterday & now I can only here it for a few seconds so don't worry I promised my OH I wouldn't panic this early if I couldn't find it as I know its hit and miss xx

Wouldn't be without mine! This is my 5th pregnancy using it! :)

I can't find my baby and probably won't be able to till in the third tri at best. Doc could not get it at last appointment either. Anterior placenta in the way lol. It sucks, I love listening to the heart go and I still try almost daily to see if I can't manage to snag it.

fingers crossed you'll hear her HB when you least expect it :Dxxz

Yep! Love it! Twice a day I've listened from 9wls 1 day! I don't know if I find them both but hearing something helps a ton! Wouldn't be without it :)

Mine has been really reassuring, especially as I have an anterior placenta (high). In the second trimester I sometimes wouldn't feel her all day because she would be kicking the placenta and she wasn't strong enough for me to be able to feel it. A lot of the time as soon as I found her heartbeat she would flip into a different position and I would be able to feel her again straight after!

i love using mine but i use it maybe once a week at most, or whenever baby isn't kicking that much. in the beginning when i first got my doppler around 13 weeks i used it alot.

Mines amazing I couldn't survive without it. Everyday sometimes twice a day since 8 weeks exactly. <3

I got one and I can not wait till 9 weeks to try it o ut as I am quite small so I am hoping I will be able to hear it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->