Dopplers

S

Serenjay

Hi all, some of you have dopplers or know people with them..im in UK.. what are the best Dopplers? And when did you first use yours?

I got to see my baby 6+2 with a HB and I dont get to go back until I am 8+2 I know I wont hear baby that soon but its for a bit later on... x

You won't be able to hear the baby that early. I first heard this one after 9 weeks, but took a good half hour of being stubborn and looking and even at that it was super super faint. Until 11/12 or so it took about a half hour of searching each time. Now I can find her anytime.

I have a sononline b. love it

Thanks Kyla.. I know I wont hear it yet, I wanted to get some feedback on them and brands as research and get one after my next scan in preparation.. :)

Thanks for the reply x

I have the sonoline b 3mhz as well and love it.

Found baby at 8 weeks 2 days I think it was and have found it each time I checked since with a bit of patience.

It was £39 on amazon but worth every penny. x

I have an angelsounds which I got for a tenner from eBay. It does the job perfectly (got it out at 10+4 and found HB then and ever since). It doesn't count the heart rate though. I wouldn't pay full price though, which I think is £30 as for a bit more you can get more sophisticated ones. Does the job for me though.

I got a Sonoline B for $47, shipping included, from www.fetaldoppler.net!! I first found baby's HB at 8+5, then I couldn't find it again until 9+4. I love this doppler!!!! I'm 10 weeks today and just got the HB again :D

Thanks everyone :D I can't wait to have my scan in 8 days and see baby is ok so I can order one x

Bought the Sonoline C1, also from fetaldoppler.net. Very similar to Sonoline B with a few improvements. Cost was $65 with free shipping (but I am based in the US). They do ship internationally, so I'm sure you can order it from the UK.

I know ladies have picked up the hb on Sonolines B & C as early as 8-9 weeks, but some couldn't pick it up until later. I waited until I was 10+ weeks and then ordered it. It arrived today and I tried it for the first time at 10w4d. After I got the gist of it, I was able to find the hb twice :happydance: Be sure to order the 3mhz probe if you are going to try to pick up the hb in the early weeks.

I have an angelsounds one which i picked up off amazon when i was pregnant with DS 3 years ago for £25. I have just found this bubba yesterday at 10w6d. Very loud and strong. Well worth the money x

I got a sonoline B off amazon & a bottle of gel for £50ish, it has a screen so you can see heart rate, I found her hb at around 11 weeks with my placenta infront of her 👶 xxx

I am getting a sonoline B but I don't think you should expect to hear anything until at least 10-12 weeks really. Some people can hear earlier but you have to really know where you are looking and it's really luck of the draw at that stage as to whether you will hear anything or not.

I am getting a sonoline B but I don't think you should expect to hear anything until at least 10-12 weeks really. Some people can hear earlier but you have to really know where you are looking and it's really luck of the draw at that stage as to whether you will hear anything or not.

Deffo luck of the draw considering midwifes still aren't confident at 16 weeks, youtube the different noises you'll hear xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->