Double buggy plus buggy board ?

Pretty Please

DS and PAL
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has a double buggy plus a buggy board ?
Is it worth buying ? Or is it just too heavy (basically pushing 3 babies ) and should try and make the toddler walk ? Do you get back ache ? Thinking about when I've got 3 under 3 and trying to get them around.

I've got a mountain buggy duet and thinking about lascal maxi.

Any feedback would be great - good or bad as Don't really want to buy one and then realise its another pointless buy !
Thank you

I have a friend who once posted a photo of a phil and teds with a buggy board on it, it was a p&t explorer

Have you got a buggy board you can borrow from a friend to try?
Also it would depend if you are getting a side by side double or an on top double. Double buggies can be quite heavy, especially I it's a double from newborn rather than a double stroller. I have enough trouble pushing a double one up a hill let alone with a buggy board attached and some shopping lol

Have you got a buggy board you can borrow from a friend to try?
Also it would depend if you are getting a side by side double or an on top double. Double buggies can be quite heavy, especially I it's a double from newborn rather than a double stroller. I have enough trouble pushing a double one up a hill let alone with a buggy board attached and some shopping lol

Haha yeah they are like tractors !!!! Especially with 4 stone of babies in it ! Got a side by side buggy - I've ordered my buggy board comes Tom so time will tell ! Tricky to buy / rent friends as the connectors are cut to each specific pram suppose I will love it or hate it ! But will be easier than a triple buggy .

I can't imagine a board is that heavy to keep attached. If your toddler is tired you will end up carrying someone and pushing the stroller so you may prefer the board just to have attached just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->