Double nub predictions needed for my twins! (Update pg 4!)

Thank you ladies!

And oh, how the time is dragging until we find out! 4 and a bit weeks now...

Haha, was tempted but not going to. Every spare penny we have is going into trying to get the house renovated before they arrive!

Haha, was tempted but not going to. Every spare penny we have is going into trying to get the house renovated before they arrive!

Yeah, it feels like forever when you're waiting, but in the grand scheme of things 4 weeks isn't long, especially when the money is better spent elsewhere.

You're so right. I remember thinking "How the hell will I ever wait until 12 weeks" when I first got my BFP, and that was both pregnancies. But it does fly by.

I think first is a boy! :blue: and second is a girl! :pink:

I think one boy one girl but am not good at this just curious and can't wait to find out what you guys are having!! 💜

I am awful at gender predictions too! Just absolutely no idea. Thank you wtt. Just 10 days until we find out!

So many of you guessed right! We have a :blue: :pink: bump! One of each. Twin 1 as so many of you guessed is a boy and twin 2 is a girl! (which I think ALL of you guessed right!)

We are over the moon :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->