Double nub predictions needed for my twins! (Update pg 4!)

wanna-b-mummy

Reaction score
You nub experts were spot on with my first baby boy 4 years back! Now hoping you'll give me your predictions for my surprise fraternal twins. Here they are, each in their separate little homes :haha: Any ideas ladies?

Attachments

• twin1.jpg
    twin1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 88
  • twin2.jpg
    twin2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 87
Pic 2 guessing girl and maybe pic 1 girl aswell :)

Congrats on your twins!!! They are precious. I'm convinced one is a girl, but the other is tricky, maybe one of each?

Thanks ladies! Biscuits, which one do you think is girly!? Eek this is so exciting!

I'm going to say two girlies, not the best at this game but I can't spot nothing boyish x

Pic 2 would say girl, can't see a nub in pic one but I going to
Guess girl aswell!

Twin 2 I would say girl, not sure about twin 1 but I'll go with girl for them as well.

Ohh, this is all v interesting! I kept thinking I'd have two boys with most of my family guessing one of each or two girls... I am definitely now thinking I may have a little miss in there somewhere, or maybe even two! Thanks ladies, keep 'em coming! :D

What are the babies heart rates? Another old wives tale on gender prediction ��

Thanks ladies! Biscuits, which one do you think is girly!? Eek this is so exciting!

I think the 2nd one definitely looks girly, and the skull on the 1st one makes me lean a teensy bit towards boy. Please update when you find out!

Tay, we didn't get heart rates at the 13 week scan, but at our 10 week, twin one (top) was 171bpm. Twin two was 164bpm!

Thanks Biscuits! Most so far, seem to be convinced bottom is girl. Funnily enough, I said the same in the ultrasound room, that if one was a girl it would be twin two! I certainly will be updating you all when we know in a few weeks time!

I see the sec pic being a girl, I want to say pic 1 is a girl as well but keep thinking boy.

Thank you ladies! Loving seeing your predictions. Can't wait to update you all but it seems like a lifetime away - end of Feb, we'll hopefully know who is right! :happydance:

I'd say 2 boys.

are you going to find out?

Congrats on twins :)

Ohh a boy prediction! Exciting!

Thank you. Yes we will be finding out - end of Feb!

I would lean girl for pic 2, can't see a nub with twin 1 though sorry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->