Double Prams...

katestar53

Reaction score
My little boy will be 21 months when the new baby arrives so I'm guessing I will need a double pram. What age do toddlers stop using buggies?

Any recommendations? It needs to be as light weight as possible and I would prefer a double but also like the look of the Oyster Max tandem. The mini city jogger double has quite good review & you can get a carry cot for the newborn. Anybody have any experience of this pram?

My girl stopped at 20 months but she is a strong walker. I had a mountain buggy duet i loved it x

I used a phil &teds and tbh we even used it today to brave the sales and used it as a double th my 4,5 & 2,5 yo.

I had a britax bdual, was the sturdiest tandem known to man, but a little too big for our seaside town and didn't go off road well. Now have a phil and teds navigator, which both my 8m old and my 2.5 year of use often. They both go in either seat, which suprised me! Think the lower seat is novelty lol! I also like to fill up the lower seat with shopping, if ds1 is walking and ds2 in the front seat!
I plan to use it with the car seat on top for #3 while a newborn and ds2 can go underneath :flower:
Down side is the fold is clunky and heavy, but I tend to leave it up.
I also use my ergo a lot for the little one and have ds1 on foot.

Valco has a double with a skate board, I don't know if you guys have that brand over in Britain but when the toddlers don't want to sit they can skate on the back of the stroller. Also would be great if a third baby showed up lol

Stalking. This newborn MUST be parent facing. My ds will be 27 months but he only started walking on Xmas eve :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->