• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Double stroller with a Chicco Ketfit30

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
Anyone have the Chicco Keyfit30 and fit it with a double stroller?

Just wondering which one you have. We're having trouble finding a stroller we like. Hmm

Chicco makes a double, it was right next to thr Graco Modes Duo I bought yesterday, lol! They have a true double the Corina (sp?) Together and just came out with a brand new Bravo for 2, which looked awesome. I even tried the Bravo 2 out in the store, it is a sit and stand only for the older child.

What other features are you looking for? A full double or a sit and stand type? I bought the Graco Modes Duo because it is a full seated tandem double AND a sit and stand.

The Bravo for 2 also fits their new Fit2 seat, which looks cool. I do not know what other brands have adaptors for the Chicco.

Hmm, I'll have to check out the Bravo for 2. I really hated the Cortina. The sunshades are basically non existent and the front seat doesn't recline.

Thanks, I've never heard of the Bravo for 2!

Hmm, I'll have to check out the Bravo for 2. I really hated the Cortina. The sunshades are basically non existent and the front seat doesn't recline.

Thanks, I've never heard of the Bravote for 2!

It just came out in Spring 2017, it was cool looking :)

That stroller is really cool looking! I wonder if we can get away with a sit and stand vs true double? Hmm Ds will be newly turned 3y.o. when this baby is born.

I have the city select. Love this stroller! They have a life time warranty as well. I've had it for over 5 years the frame cracked and they gave me a brand new one.

Oh wow! Do you know if the city select seat/canopy material is included in the lifetime warranty?

That stroller is really cool looking! I wonder if we can get away with a sit and stand vs true double? Hmm Ds will be newly turned 3y.o. when this baby is born.

One of those things you don't know until you get there! I have two, almost 2 and almost 4, they will be 2 and 4 when the new baby gets here. I did not get a double when I just had two, I babywore a lot. Now I will have a baby AND two others....gotta pull that trigger. I know my 4 year old will probably like the sit and stand.

The seat material i believe is only a year warranty. But ive had the same seat the whole time. And haven't been overly nice to it lol and still looks pretty good. I have the purply one. Oh and it has a massive basket in the bottom so awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->