Doubtful....

Lifeless

Reaction score
Well first I would like to say hello to everyone..

Some may feel this next post is too much info! So don't read on if so!

I have hovered around these boards last year when I was pregnant with my first in April, however, I had a M/C.
My boyfriend was not there to support me and actually he did not want the baby in the first place.

However, we discussed it and he eventually said, okay April next year we can NTNP, and I was over the moon, however last week we had unprotected sex, but it wasn't intentional as such, we were just ''fooling around'' and since the M/C we have not been sexually active atall, and so I guess he was worked up and as a result, he couldn't last all that long! But he was basically screaming at me to make sure I moved (for obvious reasons) and as a result it has left me feeling really worried that he is not going to stick to his original promise... Being as its only just over a week till April. I love him alot and I have been with him now for 3 years, but I get the feeling he is going to change his mind :(

Well first I would like to say hello to everyone..

Some may feel this next post is too much info! So don't read on if so!

I have hovered around these boards last year when I was pregnant with my first in April, however, I had a M/C.
My boyfriend was not there to support me and actually he did not want the baby in the first place.

However, we discussed it and he eventually said, okay April next year we can NTNP, and I was over the moon, however last week we had unprotected sex, but it wasn't intentional as such, we were just ''fooling around'' and since the M/C we have not been sexually active atall, and so I guess he was worked up and as a result, he couldn't last all that long! But he was basically screaming at me to make sure I moved (for obvious reasons) and as a result it has left me feeling really worried that he is not going to stick to his original promise... Being as its only just over a week till April. I love him alot and I have been with him now for 3 years, but I get the feeling he is going to change his mind :(

He doesn't seem it hun. I think you're a lot better off maybe talking to him about it rather than speculating. Possibly he forgot the promise or maybe he's had second thoughts without being honest about it. I hope you come to a positive solution :) x

i agree you should speak to him and see where you stand, i hope you get the answer you ar e looking for.

Laura x

Hey Hun,

I agree with above - you def need to speak to him - hope its a Positive outcome for you
:hugs:
x

i also agree hunni you need to talk to him as you cant go on worrying about it untill you have spoken to him. huge hugs i jsut hope he does carry out his promise and you do start ttc. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->