Doubts

Babybbumbleb

Reaction score
I'm so stressed out, OH recently got a job in the union and he's making about 15$ a hour which is really good, so he told me to start looking for a place to live, so I spent a entire 2 weeks just looking at places and making appointments and everything. I recently dropped out of high school because I needed to make 90 credits in 30 days, wasn't going to happen. So now I'm going to take my GED and start doing my nursing classes at the JC. But then OH says last night that he wants to move in with his mom and pay her rent and me him and amelia can stay there so then he has about 4 months to save his checks until she arrives. But then I asked his mom and she said he never even spoke to her about it... I currently live with my dads friend and my dad is suppose to be here but he got a new girlfriend and lives with her, although the lady I live with is really nice and supports me with everything, I just don't feel like its "home" to me... I wouldn't mind living with OH's mom I love her to death and I know she would help me, but I don't know if it's okay with her. She said he can go with her but said nothing about me... So that leaves me with no where to live, my mom only has a 1 bedroom and I can't nor do I want to stay with her again, I'm so stressed out I don't have a job or a car and I dot start school until August... When Amelia is due! So I have to think about how that is going to work as well.... Seems like I've been gettig the shit end of the stick lately hopefully something will come up and everything will turn out alright, I'm going job hunting today but Amelia has taken over my stomach so hopefully they don't stare to much.... Wish me luck girls, any advice is appreciated <3

I know how you feel but I hope everything turns out alright for you and baby :hugs:

I just want everything to be okay for Amelia, she deserves the best and I want to make that happen for her... It's just a struggle, I went an applied for a job at this baby store called crazy 8 and talked to the maneger for a hour and it wet really well I told him about everything and he was really nice about It all and told me he would call me in a day or so.. I'm praying I get it

I just want everything to be okay for Amelia, she deserves the best and I want to make that happen for her... It's just a struggle, I went an applied for a job at this baby store called crazy 8 and talked to the maneger for a hour and it wet really well I told him about everything and he was really nice about It all and told me he would call me in a day or so.. I'm praying I get it
sending good vibes your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->