Down to Final 6!

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So we're down to our final six names out of our list of 32! It's been a long-time coming, but we're not going to pick a name until she's actually born to avoid having to go through picking a name for the third time. Here's our final six!

*Madalynn Ann
*Chloe Ann
*Alexis (Lexie) Ann
*Courtnie Ann
*Carleigh Ann
*Emma Lynn

Madalynn is my favorite, but I'm worried the name's too long. Like, Aiden has a short name and when I call for my kids I don't want it sound weird. :dohh: But she would probably be called Mady anyways. So I guess it's not too bad.

We probably won't use Alexis because it's one of my friend's top names (she's had them picked out for forever) and she's asked me not to use it. It's still an option, but probably not one we'll go for.

So what do you all think?

I like Madalynn best iv always loved that name :) and i love Mady as the nickname :) shame my other half dont like it! lol but yeah i would chose that 1 :)
but i also like Alexis Ann

xx

hmm out of those , i prefer alexis/lexie & chloe :)
Chloes always been a firm fave x

My favorite from your list is Alexis Ann, followed by Chloe Ann.

I like Madalynn Alexis instead of Madalynn Ann, just a thought

i love lexie ann! sounds so cute!

i also like emma lyn, Aiden and Emma sound cute :D

i like madalynn but i dont think it goes with ann, sorry to offend you! :(
x

Don't worry, I'm not offended. :) I don't think Madalynn goes the best with Ann, either, really. But we're very limited on middle names. Our other option is Michelle, but then her initials would be MMM. :rofl:

Why not Madalynn Alexis like someone said i think thats nice :)!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->