• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

downregulation question

hiya

if you read my journal it should answer your q's. its in LLTC Munchos baby race...

i have juts come back from my 1st appt for ivf. You start down reg 20 days after your period.this is what i was told but it may be different.

ill be down reg (sniffs for 2 weeks) then taking 3 lots of inejctions and 1 tablet for 2 weeks prior to egg collection. then from embryo transfer to pg test there will be 2 pessaires a day, im quite depressed at the alount of drugs :(

Hi Muncho! I was wondering if you had all your blood tests done before your were refered for IVF or when you went for your first appt? I have alot of it done before the Lap surgey, but now after my first diwn regg injection, and referal thier wanting me and hubby to go get more bloodwork before our first meeting for IVF. ??
:shrug::hugs:

yes i had them all done, mainly in Nov and Dec and that was ok
as long as your results are recent then it should be ok. Maybe they want you to spend the money! Alot of this is ma money making machine..

Be persistent! the wanted another sperm sample but we said it wasnt necessary as this was only Nov, after a bit of persuasion they were ok with it..

however you are in a different country and maybe thats changes everything :(

yes i had them all done, mainly in Nov and Dec and that was ok
as long as your results are recent then it should be ok. Maybe they want you to spend the money! Alot of this is ma money making machine..

Be persistent! the wanted another sperm sample but we said it wasnt necessary as this was only Nov, after a bit of persuasion they were ok with it..

however you are in a different country and maybe thats changes everything :(

Thanks! Yes because im in Canada, the blood work is totally covered and most drugs (on our plan). So i dont think that part is the money maker but maybe the rest??:thumbup:

Hi, I start down regging in 4 days!!! :happydance: I am on Synarel (sp) nasal spray and I start on CD21. I am told I will have a bleed about a week after I start and when I do I have to call the clinic and they will tell me when to start Gonal F but they expect it to be around 18 January. I then halve my dosage of Synarel but continue through Gonal F stage. I am then booked if for my first follicle scan 6 days after I start Gonal F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"