Dozy Moo I Am!!!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Think this morning has proved I have lost the plot. Talking to another forum girl last night she suggested STUDIO for wardrobes since I need one now Addictions screwed me about as you may have seen & I was ohhhh course I ordered a brohcure the other day as well surprised I didn't think of it well last couple of weeks I've been looking for a long floor mirror for the bedroom & got one for £25 instead of £35 in ARGOS so nice saving there only this morning I realised I hadn't ordered a brochure at all I'd ordered a mirror .... so I have 2 mirrors and which I ordered first I have no idea but either way I'd forgot I ordered 2 :lol: :lol:

Offical .... I've lost it!!!

:dohh:

come on wobbs wot about the rest of it.....

What ... you putting the kettle in the fridge? Didn't think I should tell people you were dippy too unless you wanted to hun lol

:rofl:

lol! oh everyone has done my one! along with putting the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard!!seen as were telling eachother dippiness......

wobbs went to go make a cuppa.... came back without it, then wen she did remember she put the sugar in her teabag bowl :dohh:

Todays dippy diary entry:

Made gingerbread men with SR flour :dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"