dpo symptoms?? ovulation tests.. confused

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I am just coming off of birth control and wasn't supposed to get my period until the end of this month, but had what I think was breakthrough bleeding 2 days after stopping. If I counted it as a period, I wouldn't be ovulating until late next week. I have gotten peak fertility readings on the clear blue digital ovulation tests for the past 4 days. Now I'm super confused. I don't know when I am ovulating and I don't know when my next period is supposed to be to determine when I should try to test. The past 4 days that I have gotten the positive ovulation readings I have had low back pain and now today I have been really crampy all day. It is the kind of cramps you get when starting your period and quite a bit of cm. any advice?

It's really hard to say because birth control can throw your body off so much. I don't think there is any way to track anything right when you come off of birth control. I'd just wait it out and start the real counting (if you're not pregnant this month) when your normal cycle resumes.

I agree with pp ^^ it took me about a year to regulate my cycles (don't panic, that's just me! everybody is different!!) GL :dust:

I got pregnant with my first within days of coming off bc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->