Dr Brown bottles

Layla

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried them, do they work as well as they say they do?

Adam has colic i think, the tommy tippi back to nature are meant to be anti colic but im not so sure, heard alot of good things about teh DR Brown ones but i dont want to go out and buy them if they wont work as well as teh ones i have, its going to be over £30 for a set of those bottles.

Any reviews on them would be great, thanks :)

x

my friend had dr brown and tommee tippee closer to nature and she hated the dr browns ones...

id go for tommee tippee hun, i used them for rhys and they were great

Thanks Terrie, I have those ones now so i will just stick to them.

My MW just gave me loads of advice on it, pretty much teh same as i did on Coby when he had it, so i just have to stick it out for 11 weeks, Cobys went as soon as he was 12 weeks old so fingers crossed Adam's will too

x

I was also wondering about these. Olivia gets such awful colic late on a night even after lots of winding.

I sent Chris out for Infacol this morning so going to let that get in her system over the next couple of days and hopefully things will begin to settle a little for her. In the mean time im also giving cooled boiled water between feeds and massaging her tummy as is still so sickly too but the MW said today its very likely for her to still be extremely sickly after being delivered via c-section.

X

a site i use a lot has this review on them:

My daughter was having colic since she was about 3 weeks old. I tried everything from doctor's medication to Infacol. Her cries and the look of pain in her face just break my heart over and over again.

One of those evening when she was having a bad colic and crying non-stop, it hit me that I should consider the anti-colic bottles that i saw in the store. I grab my wallet and hail the next taxi to the nearest store.
Expensive? Yes! Worth it? Very much YES! i"ve never turn back to other bottles now that she's on Dr Brown's. And I never will again. She is a happy baby now with the difference almost can be notice immediately. All the parts to set the bottle together is a little hassle especially if you are in a hurry but otherwise, Dr Brown's bottles are miracle. Mixing of the formula is also easy by the swirling motion of the bottles and no more spurting of formula because of the shaking bottles.

Thank you Dr Brown for saving mothers all over the world the tears and agony of colic!
P/S: I'm writing from Singapore.

we also use the tommy ones, but have a couple of these gibven to us. We havent used them yet, but if i do, i'll let you know how we get on. Hope Adam and Olivia are ok x

We use the 'Mam' bottles https://www.mambaby.co.uk/feeding.htm
We did use avent but found they leak and Noah had colic! With 'Mam' he's had no problem, hardly has any wind. They're funky too!

A friend of mine uses the Dr Brown (she also works for m.care) and swears by them. I'm quite happy with the Mam.

thanks guys, i think i will invest in a couple and see how he gets on, hes screaming right now, Jase is on duty lol

its horrible not being able to do anything for him :(

x

ive had a handfull of friends with colicky babies that have used the dr browns bottles and have had great success with them!! We got some to see if it would help with Jackson's acid reflux but it didnt =\ Good luck! Hope you find something that works!

I found them good but a nightmare to sterelise due to all the parts, eek. We use closer to nature with Lucy. Good luck hun, hope he is ok xx

we brought 4, and some dentanox drops (infacol doesnt work very well i find) so fingers crossed, i will give it a couple of days to work, really hope they do!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->