Dr thinks were loosing it! Sorry to have this post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Just had my :bfp: confirmed by a dr, it's slowly sinking in, i am so happy i can't stop crying.

A very quick back story for any of you that don't already know it. After numerous months of ttc, being told dh had a bad sperm count, then being told it's fine. Realising i have a lpd and seeing the fs. Being told we needed clomid and we could start it next cycle, then being messed around and told we can't have it yet. It turns out i just needed a good old clear out and the cycle i had my hystersalpinogram is the cycle i got my :bfp:

Thanks to everyone for all there support i couldn't have got thro it with out you :hugs:

I can't beleive i am posting in here :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've been wanting to say these words to you Daisy for a very long time

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You really deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been wanting to say these words to you Daisy for a very long time

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

You really deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u babe, i'm so happy ur back, fx for this month for u, i'm routing for u :hugs:

Woohoo! :happydance: Im so glad you are announcing it babe :D :hugs: xx

Congrats hun!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months!!

Congratulations hun, really pleased for you xxxx

yay! i am so happy for u!!! =) i will try after my surgery & weight loss.. I know i didn't get pregnant because it wasn't meant to be yet, but i am so happy for u... yay!!!!

Woo hoo, congratulations hun!! Its good to see one of us LTTTC-ers getting a BFP!!

xxxx

Fabulous news! Congratulations Daisy xx

I knew you would get it after a clear out! This is great news! Congrats! woo hoo!

Aww yay thats amazing hunni :hugs: lets hope the morning sickness stays away until after xmas :D
xx

Oh my flipping goodness!

This is the most wonderful news i have heard of late and i'm truly happy for you! Not often i venture into this bit but look what happens when i do! yay you! :wohoo:

I've got my HSG this month so who knows.... with a bit of luck we might join you! :hugs:

:hugs: i'm sure u will babe them hsg's have so many success stories :hugs:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fantastic News DaisyDuke....... I am soooo pleased for you... who needs Clomid anyway hey ???? LOL brilliant. :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back