Dragging on

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
Ugh I know I should just be content but I already have third tri lady issues as I have SPD so its been hard for me to get up and I crunch.grind, pop... I feel like time is dragging on! :dohh: I have all my nursery furniture just needs some odds and ends for the walls and to switch dressers in my kids rooms. My daughter has built ins on her new bed so that means my son gets hers with child safty locks that he can't climb and my newest LO gets her brothers dresser. I need to still pick out and paint letters for over her bed as well. This is a pointless post I really am just feeling tired of waddling and still having a few months to go. :haha:

I have SPD too and have been off work for ages with it. Been seeing physio but really nothing can be done. Walking on concrete unbearable. Just know you are not alone x

Ugh, I feel your pain. My SPD has kicked in very early this time, too. I just want time to start moving much faster!!! My "new" baby is getting my first baby's old stuff, too, and I've gotten my first baby all new stuff.. However, I'm trying to do a different theme, so I'm making new crib sheets and a new changing pad cover and things like that.

Yeah they can't do anything because you are still producing the hormones that cause the issue in the first place and it sucks. Thus far my leg has stayed in place most the time it rolls out BUT I don't expect to go the whole pregnancy without it coming out. This babe has the crib that has been used for all of my kiddos but new changing table and the dresser shes getting is only a year old haha. I got her new bedding with owls I am obsessed at the moment so that is what she got. Her furniture is all white with pink and chocolate bedding and such. I just wanna be done and have her here so I can feel normal again. :p

oh no this post is just fine, you probably will attract lots of spd sufferers, including myself :wacko: i'm miserable with it, and wondering why in the world i wanted to do this to myself again! it's seriously making me want this baby out like ASAP!!!! i feel your pain! hang in there girly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->