Draw something

I love it! I'm jayoh81 if anyone wants to start a game :)

I'm propper addicted to it, I am crap at it though I can't draw on paper let alone on the iPhone lol

Oh I'm Emma B if anyone wants to witness how crap I am lol

Honestly you wouldn't be after playing with me I'm terrible, but what's funny is oh's mate is also terrible but I always guess hi drawings right.
I got up to turn 34 with my oh yesterday and we didn't cheat :)

I am addicted as well. I've even ordered a stylus on amazon to help my addiction. :blush:
I caved and bought the full version just to get more colours. I went to the dentist today, i played it while waiting for the bus, on the bus, waiting for the dentist and then sat on a bench for half an hour waiting for people to reply.
I need help. :haha:
My name is Abby_G. (with the fullstop because everything else was taken. :dohh:)

I downloaded it last night, not played against anyone yet lol

Im Jemma_B. with the full stop on the end

ETA- anyone know if you start a game with someone but they dont do anything, how do you get the game off your screen where it says current games?

On the home screen, on the name of the person you want to delete swipe to the left and press delete :)

If anyone wants to play my name's snowfia101

I was introduced to this game over the weekend and I'm hooked!! Love playing it on my iPhone.

Some of the drawings people come up with on that game cracks me up!!

Not really addicted, haha. It's fun to play though! OH and I were playing while sitting right next to each other last night. :rofl:

It reminds me so much of Inklink!

Love it. I didn't realise the other person would see me draw it. LO insists on helping me & this morning I came back through from the kitchen & he had started a game with someone else :haha:

I am addicted to this game too!! I am so crap at drawing though so it's entertaining I'd say for who I'm playing to try figure it out!
If anyone wants to play I'm messyvanessie :)

I am loving this game x Got my DH, sister & my mum addicted to it aswell now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->