dreading going to bed!!

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
seriously.... its getting so annoying now, summer will NOT go to sleep without her dummy, if i dont give it her she screams and screams gets herself all worked up and chokes. so i give in and she has it, then to top the night off she will wake up ATLEAST 10 times for her dummy, most of the time more so im literally up and down all night like a yo-yo, im so tired now, i thought my sleepness nights were over but there just getting worse and ive now run out of ideas :cry:

sorry for rant :rofl:

aww I had this trouble with my first... needless to say, I wouldn't even let the other 2 look at a dummy! lol

Maybe try rocking her to sleep in your arms without a dummy and put her down?

Dont worry hun she should soon get to that stage where she will be able to get it herself, Dec was kind of like this, not as bad !!! Lol but he would wake if his doe-doe came out and we had 5 seconds to get it back in before he screamed, thank god he would SOMETIMES sleep without it, but when he got to about 61/2 months he was able to find it himself !!! So hopefully not to long until you get back to your good nights sleep. xx I know this sounds silly now but at least there is light at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->