dreading o' pain.....

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Im taking a much more relaxed approach this month
(fx- this may end up changing) but I know pretty much exactly when I'm o'ing as it is really painful (pcos) I'm dreading this. Last month it lasted 6 days! :(

When ttc #1 (2years ago) I o'ed 9 times in 12+months. I recorded each cycle length, how long the pain lasted and how long until af showed. Ranged from 30-50 day cycle, pain day11-23 and last from a few hours to 7days.

I'm not recording this time, as I believe I concieved my lb when we stopped ttc, my first drink in 11months, great night ;P

I'm going to opk, only bcos I'm curious which day I actually o on during the pain.

I am a big sissy, but even with this, the pain from o gets so intense. It starts off with a dull ache then gradually gets worse until I cant stand up straight. Hot water bottle, pain killers, hot bath. Nothing eases it for long. (when ttc #1 I did not use anything t help with pain, felt it would hinder ttc, but last month being first cycle ttc #2 I gave in)

I'm so anxious about o'ing I've bitten all my nails tonight thinking about it
:(

Last month was a harsh reminder of how bad it can get, I wasn't expecting it to be so painful for so long so soon. Last time ttc it would build up over time, I would get the o pain for a few hours first month then the next month it would be worse and intense.over the following months. I'm all over the place, I hope I can hold out long enough to concieve :(

Does anyone have any words of wisdom???

Sorry, i dont have any words of wisdom here but just to say i too have PCOS and suffer from o pains (sometimes very bad) for days even weeks. This cycle they even had the cheek to start on my period! I still have them today, just waiting and hoping to ovulate soon..

I feel for you getting them throughout your cycle
So far I only get aches throughout and just bad crazy pain during o. Fx for us both. Your spot on in other thread about ttc'ers being supportive to others who are pg. Even thou it bloody hurts to see it. I'm gonna be excited when its each of our times. After all the trying and heartache and pain of o.

Thank you!
Yes i think its a major struggle that most, if not all, ttc'ers have to deal with regularly - although heartbreaking to do so..
How is your o pains today?
Mine seemed to stop and not they are back quiet strong, CD 11 for me.
FX we both o and then catch the egg! :flower:

Fx. I'm cd 10 no pain yet but thinking it's on its way.

I usually get bad pain too at ovulation I also have PCOS but I ovulate on my own. some months I have had no pain at all and on my BFP cycles I had no pain , so I think the really painful cycles are cysts causing the pain.

No ovulation yet, CD15. Still o pains though!
What about you mummy2_1?

Getting pain last 2days. Although my son kicked me. By accident so unsureif that has contributed. Think I'm cd 14. I'm using OPKs,this month t try n pin point when I'm o'ing. Fx. Do u have any other symptoms during o??

I have only ovulated once since ttc and that was last cycle, with the help of Agnus Cactus (I swear it was that :shrug:). So I'm not sure if i get any other symptoms really..
Do you?

I've just starmed to bloat and I get major munches just before o'ing, just like when af is due. I tried a.c. When ttc #1. Gave me migraines so had t stop them. Fx they work for you. I'm gonna get my diary out tonight from ttc#1 I kept a record of all the dates and pains I.had during o. Might give.me some insight to what is going on now

Its all very confusing!
Looking back in my diary i did have some lower back ache around when my temps went up, so i guess that could be a sign for me?
I just wish my body would finally become regular, at least then I would know its working the way it should..

I wish it was all so much easier and we had a buzzer when out bodies were ready to o. I had a few painful days so started testing I got a very clear positive on day 17. But no pain on this day or since. So I'm shocked t learn I dont always get pain when o'ing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->