Dreaming about the gender

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
Have any of you ever dreamt about your baby's sex & it turned out to be right? I've been dreaming about a beautiful baby girl.. But then again. I've been looking at cute little tutus & girl outfits. I don't mind what the sex is, as long as he/she is healthy.

I wish I had dreams about gender! lol My gut says girl even though every where I go I see blue and stuff.. Even passed by the "its a boy" balloons at the store displays a few times.. My gut was right with my other 2 so we will see. Sometimes I feel like I am wrong though.. I will definitely be nervous the day I find out, I am really hoping to give my daughter a sister. I would love another boy too but I just can't picture myself with another boy, I've always wanted my daughter to have a sister.. 9 weeks to go until we find out!

with my dd I had a dream that she's a girl at around 6 weeks...and she was a girl. and I had a dream that I'm pregnant (or that there is something growing inside me) before I took the test but didn't think much of it till after I got the bfp.

this time I had a dream I'm preparing girly things...but I figure it's because I already have a daughter. id be happy either way :) we have a girl name & a boy name because we are going team yellow this time (or trying! lol)

I had dreams all along that I was having a little girl, and sure enough I was. But apparently the old wives tale says you dream about one gender and you're having the opposite, not true this time!

With my son, I dreamt that I had a daughter :haha: So obviously wrong for me...

And no dreams yet with this one, but I am convinced it will be another boy.

I asked this same question on the pregnancy club forum and a few women have said they've dreamt of a gender and it been right. I've had a dream of a little boy, but not sure if that's cuz its what we want (but will gladly accept a girl of course)

Lol, myself, my DH and my SIL have all dreamed I am having a girl... I just have 9 more weeks until I find out! My SIL and I dreamed she was having a boy and yep... she is 16 weeks pregnant with a little baby boy.

With my first I had two baby dreams my whole pregnancy and it was a boy. I had a girl.
So far I've had one dream and it was also a boy. So of course I immediately thought, we're having another girl. But I'm kind of suspecting it's actually going to be a boy. I'm happy either way. We're team yellow so only 30 odd weeks til we find out!!

I haven't actually dreamed of babies since I got preggo, but before whenever I dreamed I had kids, there was always a boy as the older or single one there. Now though, I keep picturing girl stuff (maybe because I like the girl name idea better so far). It really wouldn't matter to me either way though.

I had several dreams about baby girls when I was pregnant. They were right! :flower:

I've had quite a few dreams of having a baby girl, nope, cheeky little boy!

Mine were right last time! Had several girl dreams and had a girl.

Last night was my first gender dream. Dreamed I had three kids, girl then boy then girl. So if that's right this baby will be a boy since its my second. This pregnancy I have had lots of dreams about danger, camping, etc. last pregnancy I had more happy dreams lol. Not sure if that means a different sex or not.

With my first I dreamed one dream that we were welcoming our third child and they went boy, girl, boy. Other than that I only ever dreamed of boy babies and ta-da! there's our boy.

With our second I only ever dreamed about girl babies and ta-da, she's a girl.

Pregnant with our third and I'm interested to see if I have any dreams about it this time, and if they pan our correctly too. Certainly I would not be surprised for dreams to be incorrect, but I do believe there is some built-in wisdom in our bodies that can recognize different hormones(or something, lol). Unless the dream from a couple years ago about our third being a boy was straight up prophecy I don't put much stock in it as a gender predictor, haha.

I don't remember with my first two, but I did know in my gut they were both girls. Pretty sure I dreamed about it, too. With my third, I was sure it was a boy and even dreamed it was a boy, but my dream was of him in his mid-teens, lol. It was a boy. With my fourth, I don't remember gender dreams but I was positive it was another boy... it was a girl. lol This time I'm sure it's another boy, I've dreamed of boys and boy/girl (I am suspecting twins). I just get the feeling that there's at least one boy in there. ;) Two nights ago I actually had a dream that it was 6 identical boys, L.O.L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->