Dreaming b4 bfp???

sassybaby

Mother of 1 & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi,

Wondered if this could be a Sign I have been having very vivid dreams since ovulation some disturbing :(
Wondered if anybody had this before they got there BFP??

Sarah

xxx

It could or it could not, i had very vivid dreams some months and it made me think i might be preggo but i never was, and then the month i actually was preggo i had no symptoms and pretty much still dont. Good luck to you though :dust:

Ahh I hope it is :) Congratulations on your Pregnancy very luck to have to Symptoms :)

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :)

xx

I did have very vivid dreams about getting pregnant, having babies and general hints and signs subconsciously that i was pregnant. I got my bfp that month.

I had a very vivid dream 2 days before I found out I was pregnant - might be a coincidence though :shrug:

I have had very vivid dream these last two days generally about pregnancy and stuff, some quite upsetting, but also real random things. I am due AF tommorrow and so will be testing tomorrow if she doesnt arrive, so part of me wonders whether it is more to do with the fact it's on my mind, rather than if I am pregnant, but we shall see what tomorrow brings! x

Oooo Bunnyg let me know how you get on?? sending babydust to you :) xxx

ooh, I'm intrigued by this, because I have noticed that I'm having very vivid dreams this month, I usually dream a lot but these are unusually vivid and clear. Let us know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->