Dreaming of a BFP then getting one?!

BabyDustx

Praying for Bun #1 x
Reaction score
Has anyone had a dream where they got their BFP and then later tested and did for real?

My AF is now 2 days late (tested 10dpo and bfn - was so angry with myself I gave in!) and last night had a dream I got my ''Pregnant'' on a clearblue digi!

I'm waiting (or trying to!) until next weekend to test again!
My predictions all said this month so im getting my hopes up! x

I think another bfn would be more devestating than witch arriving so just want to wait a little while longer! I REALLY hope this is my month!! x

I dreamt of a bfp too last night, I'm 13 dpo....af due today or tomorrow
Very vivid dream, mine was an frer. Lol

Wow.. keep us posted.. if your predictions come true im gunna get a jenny one too..

Hope they are right FX

Xx

I had one too last night!

I dreamt that I got my lovely positive on a test then a chicken had to grow the baby for me in an egg in it's belly! When I asked my partner how we would catch the chicken when the baby was ready to be born he said he could do a running jump like farmers do when they lunge at pigs theyre trying to catch, but I wouldnt let him do that incase it hurt the bub!

I'd love to know how it ended but I started another dream at that point, very odd! X

Good luck to you ladies too!

Sweedot when you planning on testing? x

Eh, looks bfn
I'd doubt there's much chance for a bfp now.....

Good luck ladies

Ive heard of lots of ladies not getting their bfp's until weeks even months after so dont give up! Your'e not out until she shows x

I've had 2 dreams about this! The first dream I tested positive on a blue dye (which I never buy) and a digi. In the second dream I tested postivie on a digi and it said 3-4. I've had dreams, feelings that I'm pregnant, and all kinds of symptoms this cycle....all BFN's though. I've been testing for over a week. Sooo frustrating.

Good luck to you hun! Hope you get your :bfp:!

Good luck to you too!

How many dpo are you? Maybe youve just been testing too early...

Baby Dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->