Dreams about pregnancy/babies..

butterbaby

Reaction score
So like everyone I'm sure, I occasionally have had dreams about being pregnant or having children but in my dreams it's never been anything realistic/memorable and the dreams aren't all that frequent. I was so excited the other night as I dreamed I had a newborn with bright blue eyes and in the dream I was breastfeeding and just loved everything so much. Of course there was the sad reality when I woke up and when I tried mentioning it to DH and he didn't have much to say (he's exhausted from work). I just wanted to share with you ladies cause I know you'll understand. Anyone else recently have any good baby dreams?

Hi Butterbaby :)

I posted a thread a few weeks ago about dreams and I dreamt I was breastfeeding too! I hate waking up and realizing it wasn't real! :( but hey.... hopefully it will be true soon! :D

When i was younger, i used to have dreams about being pregnant or having a baby, but those dreams were never pleasant. lol. they were always like "oh no!! What am i gonna do now?" or "what?? how did this happen? i'm not even sleeping with anyone!" lol. but now that i'm married and i'm just so emotionally and mentally ready for it, my dreams about having a baby have been so much sweeter. i've had a couple recent dreams where I went into labor and delivered my baby by myself before any help arrived and it felt so empowering and awesome and then i looked at my baby's face and held her (it was a girl :)) and nursed her. I even named her Eva, after my grandmother. we were bonding and it was so sweet. When i woke up i was smiling!

Aww, I loved reading about you guys' dreams!

So, this is weird... A few weeks ago, my SIL told me that she had a dream that I had a baby girl. She asked me if there was "something I wasn't telling her." A couple nights later, I dreamed that I announced that I was pg to DH's family and that my SIL bawled her eyes out! My period came a short time after.
Just last week, SIL announced her pregnancy to us... Kind of backwards! Lol.

I'd love to have more dreams about being pg/having a baby... hopefully it's a prediction of things to come!

Also, butterbaby, our TTC dates are almost identical! WOohoo!

When i was younger, i used to have dreams about being pregnant or having a baby, but those dreams were never pleasant. lol. they were always like "oh no!! What am i gonna do now?" or "what?? how did this happen? i'm not even sleeping with anyone!" lol. but now that i'm married and i'm just so emotionally and mentally ready for it, my dreams about having a baby have been so much sweeter. i've had a couple recent dreams where I went into labor and delivered my baby by myself before any help arrived and it felt so empowering and awesome and then i looked at my baby's face and held her (it was a girl :)) and nursed her. I even named her Eva, after my grandmother. we were bonding and it was so sweet. When i woke up i was smiling!

You just reminded me of a dream I had a few weeks ago in which I also delivered the baby by myself and was doing remarkably well afterwards. Of course dreams make it seem so much better than what it will be haha. I also had the bonding in my dream and I think that's what made it so awesome! Almost like meeting my unborn child in a dream...

We have this vice versa, OH sees a lot dreams of me being pregnant or holding our firstborn... And wakes up wanting to ttc now... We're waiting until I graduate so it's not helpful lol!

I had loads of dreams about pregnancy and giving birth before I finally fell pregnant with DS. It will always stick with me that the very week before I got my BFP result I actually dreamt of a test slowly turning positive.

Since having DS I've had a few of being pregnant again, every time with a little girl :)

A few years ago I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins and last night I had a dream with diapers in it. :haha:

The other night I had a dream that I got my BFP and that my OH and I were celebrating. But I didn't believe the first test, so I took another and got another BFP which lead to more celebrating and announcing to our families. It was a great dream :)

I also had a dream that I had a baby girl last night. Idk why, but all of the dreams where I have babies, it's another girl. So I'm convinced that my next baby will be a girl. I'm gonna be shocked when I get pregnant if I find out I'm having another boy. :haha:

I had a dream tonight too that i was having a little girl! She was so precious i kinda wish i could just turn that dream into reality haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->