Dreams of miscarriage

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

For 2 nights now I have had dreams related to miscarriage. I haven't actually miscarried in the dream but been told it may have been happening.

When I was pregnant before I dreamt I miscarried 2 days after I actually had (I didn't know at the time as it was a missed miscarriage) so now obviously these dreams are worrying me.

Anyone else get them and have a successful pregnancy?

try not to worry hun its normal i get dreams and worry something is wrong and have done in all my pre pregnancy's xx

I've had dreams of when baby comes, and I forget to feed baby, or don't know how, or im worried I'll burn the baby's mouth with food etc.. My best friend said she had similar dreams to mine and she is fine as a mommy.

I know this is different to your dreams, but I think our subconscious just focuses on what we are worried about. I'm sure you will be fine :) xx

Thank you everyone. I just can't wait for my 7 week scan next week which will put my mind at ease!:)

I had a horrible dream where I had a miscarriage a few nights ago. I think about the possibility a lot, and it is preventing me from feeling very excited.

I've had a couple of dreams about miscarriage. I think it's just our subconscious picking up on what scares us. I have my first scan tomorrow so hoping I'll be able to relax a bit more after that so long as everything is okay.

Xx

Thank you for the reassurance. Because in my first pregnancy I dreamt of miscarriage when I had miscarried, it worries me now but that could have been total coincidence!

Today my period like cramps are back and I just can't relax.

Anyone else still having period like cramps? They radiate down my legs!

Yes I've had AF type cramps. Cramps are normal as the uterus is stretching. So long as there is no blood I'd say everything is fine :thumbup:

Yes I've had AF type cramps. Cramps are normal as the uterus is stretching. So long as there is no blood I'd say everything is fine :thumbup:

Thank you! I didn't have them in my other pregnancies so it's all new to me! Pains should be illegal in pregnancy.. They worry me alot! It's wind pains mixed with AF type cramps down my legs in my bits and in my lower pubic area. If this is all normal, a symptom and means a successful pregnancy then bring it on! :D

Last night before I went to sleep I had about 3-4 super quick sharp pains in my lower abdomen. No bleeding. But a feeling I haven't felt since BFP. Then I had a awful dream that I go to my ultrasound visit and there's two fetal poles, but no heartbeat. So I lost the babies. The tech has nerves to tell me "I need to start doing better in life in order to have a baby". I'm so upset right now. I know it was a dream but I'm so worried those sharp pains meant something. Tuesday 1:30 pm is now forever away. That's my next ultrasound. The nurse called back last week and said hcg is progressing very well and their expecting to see a heartbeat Tuesday to consider this a normal pregnancy. I feel horrible.

Last night before I went to sleep I had about 3-4 super quick sharp pains in my lower abdomen. No bleeding. But a feeling I haven't felt since BFP. Then I had a awful dream that I go to my ultrasound visit and there's two fetal poles, but no heartbeat. So I lost the babies. The tech has nerves to tell me "I need to start doing better in life in order to have a baby". I'm so upset right now. I know it was a dream but I'm so worried those sharp pains meant something. Tuesday 1:30 pm is now forever away. That's my next ultrasound. The nurse called back last week and said hcg is progressing very well and their expecting to see a heartbeat Tuesday to consider this a normal pregnancy. I feel horrible.

im not far along at all but about 5 days ago I had a couple sharp pains n my abdomen which I had never had before I was so worried! but 2 days ago I had my first u/s and I got 2 see the heartbeat! im sure everything is fine! try not 2 worry although I know its hard! :hugs:

That is a dream hun. No reflection on how you would be as a mother! People have all sorts of dodgy dreams like hurting their babies, giving birth to half human half dogs, having losses etc but all turns out to be fine. Your ultrasound Tuesday will be wonderful and you'll be back here to share a picture with us ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->