Dreams

Yeah it's been 8 months for me. Literally nothing. No cramps, nothing. I feel so infertile! Yet last month I was having pregnancy symptoms like EVERYTHING. I was like, eh why not! And got a test, of course it was BFN but I'm just hoping whatever they put me on will work!

Yup I know that feeling! And you feel stupid when you say you are TTC because you physically can't be TRYING cos there's no chance!

Exactly! But I was having frequent urination, back pain, acne (Which I never got - not even during my teens when every girl WAS.), Nasuea, joint pain, fatigue, headaches, cravings, the whole thing! I was like, "There is no way.. but I'll just double check!" Haha. I was disappointed, but it was expected. That's why I'm hopeful that I'll get pregnant by Christmas. I know it's not likely, but hey, a girl can dream right???

Exactly! But I was having frequent urination, back pain, acne (Which I never got - not even during my teens when every girl WAS.), Nasuea, joint pain, fatigue, headaches, cravings, the whole thing! I was like, "There is no way.. but I'll just double check!" Haha. I was disappointed, but it was expected. That's why I'm hopeful that I'll get pregnant by Christmas. I know it's not likely, but hey, a girl can dream right???

The acne, joint pain, nausea, headaches, cravings, fatigue can all be put down to pcos symptoms.

Really? You'd think having this for 5+ years I'd know about it better. But this is news to me!

Girls can someone look at my chart and see if I could still be pregnant? I was planning on taking a HPT this morning but my temp dropped but it's still above coverline?? Please help!

DH had a dream early in my pregnancy where we had a baby girl called 'Snowy' lol we forgot about it until we'd named her Cara-Snow. she's now known as Snowy and doesnt respond to Cara :haha:

good luck! hope this is your month :)

DH had a dream early in my pregnancy where we had a baby girl called 'Snowy' lol we forgot about it until we'd named her Cara-Snow. she's now known as Snowy and doesnt respond to Cara :haha:

good luck! hope this is your month :)

Aww!!! That's the cutest thing!!!!!

Thank you I hope so!! Took a HPT and it looks like a :bfn:

I'm getting AF symptoms so guess we'll see in the next couple of days!

This happened to me and was the impetus to actively start trying to concieve.

I dream rather lucidly at times, and in the dream I was playing with my sparkly eyed bouncing baby boy and it was so wonderful but even during the dream I was sad in the back of my mind because I knew it was dream!

Curse you, Subconscious!

No more baby dreams since my last one..

Having brown spotting so either she's coming or something better...hoping I get my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->