Dreams

K4tiemay

Reaction score
Is anyone else having odd dreams? I've been remembering more of them, which I would think would be because of sleeping lighter and having more REM sleep.
The last three nights in a row I have dreamt about death in some form or another - my dog, my friends, a woman I work with. Is is pregnancy? Anxiety? Or my own crazy brain screwing with me?
Hopefully tonight won't bring something awful with it.
:wacko:

Some people say when you dream about death it usually means changes are going on/coming in your life. A friend of mine would have dreams about death right before she found out she was pregnant each time....who knows....hope you have better dreams tonight!

Ive been having horrible vivid dreams! it not nice at all, sometimes i think i must be sick in the head to dream such horrible and sad things :cry:
I had it with previous pregnancies too although i'm not sure what causes it.
I hope they stop soon.

xxx

Me too.... mainly about bleeding. I know that having Ted made me really aware of my mortality, and I had lots of dreams about death
xxx

I had a really vivid dream last night that I wandered off with someone else's baby.. lol.
I also had trouble supporting its head whilst holding it.. I thought maybe this was anxiety that I'm not gunna do things right.

I've been having VERY vivid dreams (more like nightmares) the past few weeks, and a lot of them have been about death. Every dream I have it seems like I can feel everything that goes on, more so than I normally do when I dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->