Dreams!!??!!

LucyEmma

Reaction score
OMG! Had a dream last night that i did a test and it was a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Was a really good dream until i woke up and took a test and it was a :bfn: :cry:

Does anyone have any idea about what dreams mean or anyone know a website or something i can have a look on would be really interested in finding out more!

:hug:

Hey Lucy, that is really weird.

I too have had that dream twice in the last week.

I don't usually dream about what I am thinking about during the day.

Gutting when you wake up though :cry:

They say that your dreams are what you subconciously desire!

I dream of being a supermodel married to Brad Pitt...... he he he x

Haha it was strange and every one was really happy when i told them! it was great a bit sur-real though beacuse the positive bit was really big and looked like it was coming out of the test and getting bigger!!! Hopefully though was a good sign! taking another one at the weekend as thats when im due AF though i would test early beause of the dream!! Haha xxx

Ohh goggled dream meanings and came up with this...??

Dream Meanings - PREGNANCY TEST

To dream that you are taking a pregnancy test, may be a metaphor for a new phase you are entering in your life (a new job, relationship, etc.) You may feel that you are being put to the test as to whether you are prepared or ready for these changes. Alternatively, this dream may be literal in meaning and address your anxieties/fears of getting pregnant.

ooooohhhh lol!

Haha it was strange and every one was really happy when i told them! it was great a bit sur-real though beacuse the positive bit was really big and looked like it was coming out of the test and getting bigger!!! Hopefully though was a good sign! taking another one at the weekend as thats when im due AF though i would test early beause of the dream!! Haha xxx

Here is hoping you have had a premonition, good luck for testing

well i had a dream last night about blood, remember looking in my knickers and seeing blood there and also blood everywhere i went - it was very weird!!! but i looked it up:

To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you. Women often dream of blood or of someone bleeding shortly before or during their periods and when they are PREGNANT.

Lets hope it is the conncetion to the very last statement!!! :wohoo: although I am emotionally drained too :( and exhausted PMA PMA PMA :happydance:

Aww hun I'm sorry. :hugs: Maybe it's just a bit too early to test and you still have time for that :bfp: Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->