Dreams

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
I had gotten myself convinced that all my symptoms were related to the Mirena coil and was getting on with life. I very rarely remember my dreams and don't normally have vivid dreams. But last night I dreamt that I had taken a pregnancy test is was positive and had to go to the Er to get the coil removed. I thought I had moved myself past all this. WTF? Lol
I guess maybe it is because I would honestly love a 4th but dh is totally against it but if something were to happen with a bc I have no control over well then it is justone of those things that happened.
I am positive af is on her way though. Should be here by Tuesday.

I had a dream last night that I was having :sex: with someone (I'll assume my hubby but no idea) and I orgasmed as soon as he entered me. And since I've never had that happen it was DEFINITELY a vivid dream. I'm actually a lucid dreamer but lately I haven't been. That was one worth remembering :happydance::sleep:

I have dreams of :bfp:'s all of the freaking time, it drives me crazy, they'll be so vivid and make me excited, but so far it hasn't been a symptom for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->