Dreamt about sex, yikes!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by hollilol, Apr 17, 2009.

1. hollilol

hollilol Active Member

Hi all

Had a wicked dream last night where I was unbelievably horny!! I haven't been up for it at all and my hubby hasn't pestered me for it either, bless... Could my dream mean that I'm gonna get randy sometime soon :happydance:

I know some of you ladies have been rampant in your third tri - waddya reckon??

Thanks

Laura

2. DolceBella

DolceBella Mum of 2 Gingers!!

Hmm.. could be! Fingers crossed that hubby is up for it!

3. hollilol

hollilol Active Member

Oh yeah, might help ;)

4. MommaT

MommaT Well-Known Member

I’m not sure…all I know is that I have sexy dreams all the time but can’t do anything about it as hubby is out of town on business (for 3 months:() but I don’t think that I’d be in the mood if I was able to act on it – weird I know...

5. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I've had quite a few of these sort of dreams all througohut my pregnancy but not once has it been for real! :rofl: the thought of sex makes me yack atm! x

6. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

I'm not allowed to have sex because of my low lying placenta, but that's okay, cuz I haven't been horny since becoming pregnant. BUT.... I really want to see what it's like to have sex, cuz I really can't remember!!!!! Have you not had sex in a while?