Dress Alike?

Kellz

Pregnant Again
Reaction score
Anyone opt to dress twins/trips/multiples alike?

I didn't but then with boy/girl twins it wasn't really practical anyway.
Although I do have to say that it appears all little girls adore pink. I have an incredible amount of pink t-shirts :rofl: while little boys are happy with red, blue, green, orange, khaki, stone, etc.

I'm not sure there is much choice for girls but pink! LOL!

I don't dress mine alike - same as you girl/boy twins, but ocassionally I find they both have dungarees on or similar things in different colours for instance they have hat and gloves sets that are alike - one pink, one blue.

I wouldn't dress them alike if they were same sex twins though. I think it's hard enough trying to be an individual as a twin without imposing that on them too.

Hi Moms,

I do like to dress my triplet boys alike once in a while. But sometimes I would dress them in the same outfits but different colors. Or, I would have them wear, what I would usually call, triple combination shirts, which are meant to be worn together to make sense...like 3 shirts would spell the word F-U-N. :muaha:

Tripletotskins Mom

we have family friends with teen identical twins and those 2 dress the same everyday... i have never seen them not wear the same outfit. HECK i still can't tell one from the other >_> oh and their names are almost identical: Lister and Lester. :rofl:

I saw twins dressed the same a couple of days ago but they were about 8. They were dressed the worst, was like someone colour blind dressed them! Light blue jeans (which were too short) a bright pink polo t-shirt on and a navy jumper with the pink collar's over and to top it all off a camouflage waterproof plastic coat! :dohh:

Noooo!! Maybe dressing them the same can be sweet when their tiny....but NOT 8!!!!

My OH & his younger brother (3 years between them) used to get dressed the same, my OH ended up telling his mum to stop!!

my mother, how i love her...but really now...all grwoing up she dressed me and my younger (twin) sisters alike...yes, there are pictures of us on easter and all other holidays dressed in the same outfit.

so its not limited just to your set of multiples, LOL

my girls only have one outfit that is identical everything else is different colours but the same suit if that makes sense? for example they have a gorgeous little dress set each with the tights and headband to match they are denim dresses with lil t-shirts for under them Ellie has pink and Skye has a lilac top for under hers and lilac socks etc. the only identical outfit they have is a beautiful outfit we bought whilst in New York.

Just thought id say that i see these two women who live still with there mother and they are 55 + dress identical everyday... they got very odd stares lol , still makes me giggle when i see them out!

My sister has twin girls, (non-identical but they look very similar). She dressed them alike when they were babies because she thought they looked cute that way. As they got older she let them choose what they wanted to wear - they always insisted on wearing the same thing. She would have to get 2 of everything because if she didn't there would be a fight. They'd sometimes argue about what they should wear - as in "it's my turn to choose". This carried on until they were about 6 or 7. They're almost 9 now and have developed their own taste in clothes. MUCH easier to tell them apart these days :)

I sometimes dressed my girls alike- same outfits, but in different colours. Only when I could find cute outfits that were available in more than one colour though, lol. Now they are 8, and wear whatever they want to wear.. sometimes they still choose to wear the same but usually not.

My younger twins are girl/boy, so as others have said, not so easy to dress them alike, lol. They have a couple romper suits that are the same, and like another lady said, they have been dressed in dungarees together, but usually they are dressed in whatever.

I have ID twin girls that are 22 months old. We mostly dress them alike, I think its cute! And it makes things easier, you only have to choose one outfit. My only problem with dressing them differently is one having a cuter outfit than the other. :snicker: I have kinda a clothes addiction. :anon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->