Dresses

beth_terri

Reaction score
What do you think of these dresses? The black one I plan to wear for Halloween, but I'd like to alter it a little. I'm going as a sugar skull (glam, flowery skull face). And my makeup theme is blue, with blue and either cream or silver flowers in my hair.

The red one, I've got a night out with the girls from work soon.

What do you think of them both? Main problem is because they are floaty dresses they make my arse look huge from behind!!!

(Ps I know I have appalling legs)

Attachments

• IMAG0456.jpg
    IMAG0456.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0454.jpg
    IMAG0454.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 34
Love them both, especially the second!

Nothing wrong with a big bum :winkwink:

I prefer the first, although they both really suit your figure.

They both look really nice, and your bum does not look big!

You seriously need to cut yourself a break one of these days! You're a hot mama!

I like the black dress a lot, very flattering imo. I'm not a fan of the red one cause of the holes in it and the length (I wouldn't wear it but I'm not the most confident person!) but I still think it's flattering, probably because you have a nice body! Now be a bit nicer to yourself, lady :)

Thank you :) any ideas what I could do to the black one to make it more 'fancy dress' for my sugar skull costume? X

You look great in both dresses!

I did sugar skull last Halloween. You could try adding some subtle skulls or flowers to the costume or leave the dress as it is and year a massive wig with flowers in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->