Drinking so much water I might float away!

Katt36

Reaction score
Anyone else drink so much water but still feel like it's never enough? My lips always feel dry and I just feel like it's never enough for my body. This is my fourth baby and have never experienced this before.

I'm the opposite I get to the end of the day and realised I've barely drank anything all day

Yes, it's horrible I'm so thirsty my mouth is so dry I feel like when you wake up after a night drinking and your so thirsty it hurts, mine is mainly nighttime I wonder what it is s I didn't have it last pregnancy x

I was like this at the very beginning of my first and this pregnancy. Then once the morning sickness creeps in it goes away. Now water makes me gag 90% of the time.

I have been down the not drinking enough water stage with my last pregnancy!! Just wasn't very good about it! With my second water gave me heartburn! It was awful! Now I am so thirsty all the time. My husband is actually impressed with all the water I drink lol. I feel really good this pregnancy, unusually good which actually has me worried. I have three boys and I wasn't overly sick with them but not this good!! Maybe all the water I am drinking is making things easier. Just a thought! I wonder if there is a reason for the constant water drinking as well!! I should do some research. I was a bit concerned it could be connected to diabetes or something. I guess every pregnancy is different. Thanks so much for all you ladies taking the time to respond. How is everyone else's pregnancies going so far?

I'm always thirsty during this pregnancy and I usually don't drink much water, I rarely feel thirst... I developed hyperthyroidism since the pregnancy started and I feel too warm all the time, maybe that's related to the thirst... I haven't seen my Dr yet, I will ask her during the next appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->