drinks?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
i was just wondering what you give your LO to drink?

We tend to give different flavour juices (i.e apple, pineapple etc) diluted down with boiled cooled water. No idea if this is okay or not but she drinks it! she seems to prefer apple juice undiluted.

We only give him his formula milk or water, don't want him to have sweet stuff til he's older.

the same really. We do give juice but only when she's constipated as nothing seems to work as well as the apple-prune juice

DD would never take water on it's own so had to spice it up a little for her! In fairness i don't like water either so maybe she's the same though i do try not to reinforce things like that with her.

Poppy just has water, haven't tried her with juice.

Hayden's older now and he has water, sometimes juice, rice milk and some regular milk. At that age he only nursed and had water. They say it's ok to have juice from 6mo but it's better to give water...we held off until 15mo with him and he rarely has it now, max 1 sippy a day, but it's more like 2 sippys a week

Amelie likes water so we offer it with meals but other than that its just breastmilk :)

we have tried fruit juice diluted too hun, Annabelle will not drink water but not really doing to well with juice either she just wont drink much of anything she doesnt really even like milk that much
if your happy for her to have juice and its well dulited i dont see why you shouldnt give it hun

Lou
xxx

Apple, Apple Prune, Pear, and Apple Cherry are favs here.

My boy only gets water. I've tried on three occasions to give him some diluted juice (different flavours) and he will take one sip, shake his head and drink no more. He loves his water though, goes through about 3 sippy cups per day. If he is happy with plain water, I'm certainly not going to push the juice.

I think he just doesn't have a sweet tooth. Won't even eat yummy custard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->