• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

driving myself insane at 8dpo

mand84

Reaction score
8 dpo and I'm not coping too well. been cramping since 3dpo, got worse today, sore nipples, creamy cm, waking up last 2 days with a cold that disappears an hour later. done 10 hpt's already lol. had a line on a test this pm, but had to hold it against the light and a an angle to see it. got blue veins on my bbs, and im just a nervous wreck. had a chemical last dec, and i'm scared i'm either convincing myself im pg when i'm not or its gonna happen again if i am. oh, and peeing every two minutes. lol. help x

I'm the same as you 8dpo and the waiting sucks! I'm spewing syptoms left right and centre as well but unfortunately only time will tell for both of us. But it sounds promising for you, I hope you get your BFP!

gonna sound nuts but i had a feeling from 1dpo, had the same thing with my daughter. i'd had a m/c right b4, so i called the midwife and said i was sure i was pg again, who promptly told me i couldn't possibly know that early and it was just my hcg levels hadnt gone down. anyhoo 1 week later and she called me back after my pestering, i was pg, and now she's 5. lol. babydust to you hun, how long u been ttc? xx

I am 8 DPO today too, but most of my symptoms seems to have disappeared. I still have sore bb's and nipples, sore throat and stuffy nose and some mild AF type cramps. And I am driving myself crazy... waiting to know, wanting to know. I had symptoms start at 5 DPO (way early I know). I felt at the 1st half of the cycle that this was our month. We bd'd every other day, I know when I ovulated, and I have felt things the last 4 days that I do not normally have before AF. But now I am starting to feel like I am out this cycle. But who knows until the :witch: shows up. Or I get my :bfp:. Good luck to all of you and much :dust: to all of you. Hope you all get your :bfp:

yesterday, i felt like they were all gone too, but woke up with a cold, and not many symptoms today, but not im going crazy again. lol. its not over til its over hun, and actually, feeling like ur out this month is sometimes a symptom, believe it or not. xxxxxxxxxx

I have heard that. But it still does not feel very encouraging. You should just know when it happens.... argh! The most important thing you can do in your life but you have to wait to know. Who thought up this craziness?!?!?!? When are you to expect AF? I expect mine on 5/19 or 5/20. I think I may wait to test until at least 5/20.

i got the exact same dates as you. lol. it is crazy. not everyone does know. i have a frriend who found out in the second trimester. lol. now that is craziness lol xxxx

Yea, I could not imagine. When you look online and read some of the stuff people talk about. I just pray that is not me. Bleeding every month like they still have their period. Or not knowing for so long. I just want to know. And I want to know now!! HEHE. I have faith that it will happen, even if it's not this time around.

yeah, well im cramping like mad tonight, maybe implantation time, but my cervix feels low, so im worried. :( x

My cramps are still pretty mild, but sometimes I get a long huge cramp that hurts like AF cramps. Well, don't count yourself out until AF shows. since we are only at 8 DPO the cramps like that could be implantation. Do you tend to have regular cycles?

yeah, im on the button, every 28 days, and i seem t know when i ovulate, and i ovulated bang on 14 days in. where u from anyway and how old are you? im many, 26 from the uk x

I am 26 (27 next weekend). I am from Colorado, the wonderful world of mountains and snow in May!! How is the weather in the UK? I noticed it said you were a mom already. How many children do you have?

atm raining...but only outside. lol. yep, got a gorgeous 5 yr old. she's a stunner lol x

I wish it would just rain here. The last two days we have had rain that has turned into snow. It is May for crying out loud! Little girls are so precious. I do children's ministry at my church and babysit one of my friends 7yr old girl from time to time. That is the best, I love being around kids. I do not have any of my own yet. My husband has 2 boys Ones 20 the other is 17. My oldest stepson has two kids of his own now. A boy, he is 2 now and a little girl who just turned 6 months. Hehe, it still feels wierd to tell people that I am a grandmother without ever having kids and now I want a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->