driving test during ivf ?

raf-wife

Reaction score
hi i am due to start ivf the first week of january and i failed my driving test today:cry: i only got 4 minors but then about 5 mins before the end of my test i was asked to do an emergency stop and the car skidded forwards a tiny bit because of the rain so a fail, anyway back to the point i know im good enough to pass so needed to book the next available test which is 18th january :wacko:so im either going to be at the point of egg collection/embryo transfer or in my 2 week wait i dont know what to do because i know im supposed to be keeping my stress levels down around that time so i dont want to risk anything, i was so nervous this morning i woke up at 4.30am and was sick several times before id even left the house, what do you think should i postpone until after ivf or am i just being silly worrying

Hi again raf-wife
that's a shame about your test, sounds like you had a bit of bad luck with the weather etc.
Unless you think you can get yourself in the frame of mind where you just take the test without being too nervous and without caring too much if you pass or not, I would be tempted to put this off until after your IVF. If you get so nervous that you are being sick etc then that can't be too good for your system. If it was me then, as well as being nervous about the test, I would be getting stressed about the effect that this was having on the IVF. For the sake of another month, I would be tempted to delay. It's maybe a bit over the top but I wouldn't want to take the chance of doing anything which might (even in theory) affect my chances of success.
It's hard not being able to plan anything like this, isn't it? I am already worried about a project at work which might be completing around the end of January and thinking that I'll be stressed about getting away from work etc. Argghhhh!
Px

thanks its nice to hear someone else say it, im not just being a crazy women then lol, im going to leave it as it is for now and keep trying to get a cancellaion date in the mean time but if i dont i will change it for after ivf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->