driving test, eeeeeeeeeeek update

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
I know this thread has been done 1000000 times but im so nervous lol. Test is thursday morn 9.07 :saywhat: :haha:

Its costing £100 to do it, if i fail god know when ill afford a retake. Theres so much riding on me passing! Im confident i can driving and do manovers (never ever hit a curb). Im a bag of nerves now, god help me on thurs morn.

Ive a lesson 8-9 then test at 9. Im hoping that'll take some nerves away. I wish that i had time to meet the examiner before the test just so it didnt feel so testy IYKWIM.

Eeeeeeeeeeek

Good luck.

My instructor never did a practise test with me, and I really wish he had - at least I would have known what to expect in my test.

Good luck for Thurs. My oh is currently trying to pass his test so I know how expensive it is.

Good luck! :dust:

xxx

Thanks guys.

Hopefully i can calm myself before thursday lol

I'm just going to pretend it's a lesson when I have mine x

My practice test was so much harder than the actual test, I did find that the examiner doesn't speak to you at all other than to give you directions and that threw me a bit

My practice test was so much harder than the actual test, I did find that the examiner doesn't speak to you at all other than to give you directions and that threw me a bit

Probably because some would blame them for distracting if they failed x

Good luck for then! Always act cool on the outside even if you're panicking on the inside :) and you're not a failure if you don't pass 1st time but you got this :flower:

My instructors told me to talk through stuff. So even if i make a boo boo :haha: the examinnor knows i know what to do.

Dunno if it'll help, but it may calm me

What you've said above will definitely help, it lets the examiner know you know what you're doing and that if you do make a mistake (which everyone does with driving sometimes so don't panic) then you're still calm and you know how to deal with it.
Best of luck, just keep telling yourself you can do it :)

I ooze confidence lmao. Im all for saying i will pass. Oh thinks i should go in not expecting to pass so i wont be disappointed. But im not sure how a negative mental attitude will help :shrug:

It also helps emphasis that you are looking in your mirrors Especially for oh as he wears glasses with thick frames if he doesn't exaggerate looking in mirrors they dont think he does some just says mirror

Me and my examiner talked a lot on my test about non-sense. Or, it might just have been me talking a lot and him just saying the occasional mmm - I forget, it was 10 years ago.

Hope you're posting some good news soon! x

So i was really nevous and managed 13 minors but i dont care because i PASSSSSSSSSED!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->