Driving test tomorrow!

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
Eeeeek! I'm so excited! Only thing is I am sooooo scared I will fail, has anyone here passed their test yet and have any comforting words for me, or any tips or i don't know just anything! I think I am ready but makes me nervous that examiners will fail you for anything.:shrug:

Good luck.

Take your time and deep breaths

Good luck :flower:
You just need to try and treat it as any normal driving lesson. Keep telling yourself over and over that you can do it, if you weren't good enough to pass then your instructor wouldn't of let you put in for your test. Lots of deep breaths and try stay as calm as possible. That's what got me through mine!

Good luck :flower:
You just need to try and treat it as any normal driving lesson. Keep telling yourself over and over that you can do it, if you weren't good enough to pass then your instructor wouldn't of let you put in for your test. Lots of deep breaths and try stay as calm as possible. That's what got me through mine!

Thank you hun! I really just want to pass nobody quite understands how much I need to get this out of the way and how much it will benefit me to drive haha! I am going to do well tomorrow I know it, just needed some good advice:) Thanks though babe!

How did it go hun? fingers and toes crossed for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->