Drool Worthy Hormonal Relief

Gemie, I never realised what a big chin she has....

Oh okay then, here goes, I don't know if it can be counted as a bonafide girl crush, but i was fascinated by the lead singer of the bangles when I was little... Suzannah Hoffs?

Tough chicks?

Margaret Thatcher?

funny the mental picture i have of you is not dissimilar to mrs thatcher :p i am going off the female jack dee comments etc :p

(im sure you're probably much fitter though and i probably would ;) )

Tough chicks?

Margaret Thatcher?

funny the mental picture i have of you is not dissimilar to mrs thatcher :p i am going off the female jack dee comments etc :p

:haha::haha::haha: The hair is similar today. And the wrinkles.

You have access to all sorts of photos of me, unlike the other poor women here who are missing out on my delicious self.

Tough chicks?

Margaret Thatcher?

You have access to all sorts of photos of me, unlike the other poor women here who are missing out on my delicious self.

this is true, i have yet to have a nose through any of yours or any other BnB'ers pictures... evening of snooping ahead i do believe :p I'l let you know if i still would :haha:

Tough chicks?

Margaret Thatcher?

this is true, i have yet to have a nose through any of yours or any other BnB'ers pictures... evening of snooping ahead i do believe :p I'l let you know if i still would :haha:

Okey dokey.

You'll also have access to pics of OH in my bikini pants.

You don't know how lucky you are.

Tough chicks?

Margaret Thatcher?

Okey dokey.

well well moo, you are a fitty arent you!! Nice bum in that dress :haha:

oh btw, your OH is pretty nice too ;)

Tough chicks?

Margaret Thatcher?

Okey dokey.

well well moo, you are a fitty arent you!! Nice bum in that dress :haha:

oh btw, your OH is pretty nice too ;)

LOL.

What dress? One of the ones I can't even get a calf into these days? UFF.

Yeah, OH is ok I suppose........I fancied him enough once to let him impregnate me.

LOL.

Yeah, OH is ok I suppose........I fancied him enough once to let him impregnate me.

the pink 60's outfit where you're flashing the camera dear ;)

AND just to get this thread back on track....

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iuoJYeuqt1w/ST9VagygOuI/AAAAAAAAAT8/q2Ekh-EvRAU/s400/hot-man.jpg
no idea who he is but he's damn hot!

LOL.

the pink 60's outfit where you're flashing the camera dear ;)

AND just to get this thread back on track....

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iuoJYeuqt1w/ST9VagygOuI/AAAAAAAAAT8/q2Ekh-EvRAU/s400/hot-man.jpg
no idea who he is but he's damn hot!

Have you actually stopped trawling google for hot men over the last 24 hours?

https://www.bodybuilding.dk/files/attachments/9192-Stan_mcquay_bodybuilder_c_ezr.jpg
Stan Mcquay

and how the hell did i forget the beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, wonderful....
https://www.postchronicle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Mark_Dacascos.jpg
Mark Dacascos.

Pixiebelle I'm going to have nightmares now!!! :rofl:

(How can I get her back for that...? Hmmm.)

David Jason in a mankini There you go, one all. :haha:

I meet your challenge with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber dressed in glittery high heels and a matching thong. :winkwink:

bumping this thread up for all you lazy ladies...

https://ckb-online.com/pics/CSI/Miami-Rodriguez-300.jpg

Adam Rodriguez.

unless of course its socks..... there does seem to be an odd shape to it.....

:haha: I laughed out loud at this, and my son in the other room says "What?". "Oh, nothing!!" "No really, what are you laughing at?" :blush:

Scrummy pics everyone.

OMG ladies! This thread is enormous!

You should all be ashamed. Personally, I only have eyes for my husband. We are in a committed relationship, and are having a CHILD together. It would hurt his feelings if I were to post pictures of men with whom I would wantonly have sex behind his back.

These are men with whom I am allowed to have sex with hubby's full knowledge. THAT's commitment. Enjoy!

View attachment 131031

View attachment 131033

Mislaww!! Another Ryan Gosling fan?! I knew I liked you. Lucky Sandra Bullock in Murder By Numbers in that last scene...

I have been feeling too lazy to drool. But now i have awoken from a refreshing sleep.... Let the drooling recommence!!!

Pixiebelle I'm going to have nightmares now!!! :rofl:

(How can I get her back for that...? Hmmm.)

David Jason in a mankini There you go, one all. :haha:

I meet your challenge with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber dressed in glittery high heels and a matching thong. :winkwink:

I counter-bluff your challenge by thanking you for that mental image, in fact I think I have a photoshopped picture of that very man in said outfit, blutacked to my headboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->