• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drug testing England UK please

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hello
So my babys dad is a coke head hence why I walked away i didn't know at the time. So in England UK how can I request he has a drug test before he has contact on his own.

If you're not at court you can't really. Just don't put him on the birth certificate at all, it takes away as many of the rights as you can. If he goes to court to request a DNA test, then you can refuse to allow him to see the child until this happens and then at that point you can stipulate your reasons as being he's a drug addict.

That's great he already wants a dna test which I have agreed and said no contact until he gets the results back and he won't be allowed at the birth.

Unfortunately speaking from experience dads get more rights these days even without being on the birth certificate. My sons dad wasn’t on it and we went to court and they said he still has parental rights unless I deny he’s the dad which a dna test would then be done and if proved he was then I’d be in trouble with the law for lying and I could be arrested. I wasn’t denying him contact (long story) but I remember this convo in court.
I think you’re just going to have to drum it into his head that he needs to get off the drugs when babies around

He's just being a dick truth be told we were not in a relationship and basically were just getting it on he knew I was not on the pill or any birth control. He chose not to bag up prob cos the joke shop "u need us" was closed he's need a joke shop cos he's one and so is the size of his dick. Bitchieness aside he really does have a tiny penis prob about the size of a ice lolly stick or a chocolate finger (uk skinny little short finger biscuits often found at kids parties)
Anyway we go wks and wks with no contact and it's just a bit of a mess. But I'm happy for him to have a dna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->