Druggie Brother is horrible! Rant, sorry, long!

mommyjuly2011

Waiting for Baby Girl!
Reaction score
He is the WORST. He is 27 years old, doesn't have a car/house/job/no identification to go get a job because he won't spend 15$ for an ID, instead buys beer or drugs. Then he was living with my mom for like, years on end. I got him out of HER house by doing her a favor, I let him live in the apartment I was moving out of (There was only a month left,let him live there in that time because I was not using it). So then, he was supposed to be out yesterday from that apartment, he left ALL his belongings over there after promising to meet me in three hours (to go get his stuff and my fish) and then I couldn't even get my fucking fish because I am pregnant, can't carry them, have no way of transporting them by myself and with NO help. And the place is a NASTY drug infested MESS. Food wrappers everywhere, smells horrible, dishes every where, fruit flies every where, DRUG parephenelia everywhere. HOW HORRIBLE he is:growlmad:

Im sorry your going through this. I have been there, done that. My brother was the same way, sadly it didnt end well. But now hubs and i are dealing with his father whos addicted to perscription drugs, so somehow its ok that he takes too much methadone and is stoned because its perscribed.

So i feel your pain and frusteration. they are still family and we still have to be there for them and love them dispite of their disease. it is what it is.
:hugs:

Aw I'm sorry you have to stress about this in your pregnancy. At least when you get it all cleared out thats it done and he's out of it xxx

The worst part is I didn't get my fish:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to get new ones. The management probably thinks IM the drug addicting pregnant nasty woman LOL, instead of him. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->