• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ds is limping

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
As the title says, he started limping the day after we went trampolining (Monday) I didn’t see him fall awkwardly and he never cried or told me he’d hurt himself.

His teacher at preschool today said she noticed he’s still limping and saw it on Tuesday too.

I’ve checked him over a lot and can’t see any swelling, bruising or redness.

Shall I wait it out and see if it improves? It doesn’t really seem to be bothering him. He’s running and walking ok (just with the limp) still wants to go on his bike etc

I’m in two minds whether to take him to the Dr or not.

I've let my then 2 year old son limp for about 5 days. I had told myself if he wasn't better by that Monday, I'd take him in. I didn't see my son injure himself. He just developed a limp. Well, by that Monday he was almost back to normal.
Maybe take him if it's not better by Monday or things go down hill before then?

Yes I think we’ll monitor him over the weekend and if it’s no better take him to the Dr.

Aww I hope he's feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->