DS wants a sibling :-(

Mom2sam

Reaction score
Was putting DS to bed tonight & he said 'mum why am i only one out of my cousins with no brother or sister. he is 7 now & noticing everyone around him has siblings. really hope i can give him a sibling soon as since mc he keeps asking even more. i was worried about big gap initially but i knw he will make a very good big bro as he adores babies in the family & is so gentle & loving towards them. He is so sweet also said 'if ur sick again (i suffer bad with hyperemesis in pregnancy, that he'l look after me, awww bless him! makes even more determined nw i'l fight the hg & will be so worth it the day he gets hs bro or sis!

Cmon bfp we need you!

1dpo second cycle trying after mc x

Aw, my baby is 5 and is begging for a sibling as well! We had a MC in January, so my heart goes out to you and your family. I know how frustrating this whole process can be. Good luck to you and hopefully this will be both of our time!

Sounds like my DS he is also 7. He asks all the time for a brother or sister. He would be the best big brother ever. I pray with everything that I have, every single day that I can make that happen. I know how hard it is, trust me. I used to think "omg, my kids need to be close in age" but then the gap just got bigger and I realize now that DS will be able to remember so much more now than he would if he was younger. He would be able to help out and feel included in things as well. Good luck to you.

Aww thanks ladies & sorry about ur mc too & here's to praying we get our second babies soon & this time get to actually hold them x

I guess i just felt so blessed to have him as took 5 years to conceive him that we were so caught up loving him that didnt realise years go by. Last year was wen we did start ttc again & i was shocked to say the least that we conceived so quick second cycle off bc. I too agree maybe gap is bigger nw but i'm sure it'l be ok. Good luck to u too & lots of babydust! Lets hope those siblings come soon x

My DS is 4. He always talks about his "brother" and "sister"....he even told his daycare teacher that "mommy has a baby in her tummy"! So I'm really feeling the pressure to make this happen soon....currently on cycle #5 (which is a bust..definitely BFN),

Aw curlygirl i guess thats wen they start to notice it. Mine noticed wen he started full time school that he was only one with no siblings. Why do u say ths cycles a bust hw many dpo are u? Might just b early & can i ask wat hv u been doing whilst trying? I'm on second cycle trying after mc so been taking pregnacare, followed smep & used preseed everytime we bd as wrkd for me in past. I thnk if nothing ths cycle might try pineapple core frm 1-5dpo nxt cycle. Good luck & it's not if it's 'wen' we get those bfp i'm sure our lo's will be evn more excited nw that thy thr older to appreciate thr siblings x lots of babydust ladies kp us posted & i'l update wen i test wish me luck! X

I tried Vitamin B6 (50mg) this cycle again and I think it messed up my ovulation...I have gotten 3 different positive OPKs (not in a row) so I'm not sure when of if I O. Today is CD30 for me and I usually have AF by now...haven't BD like I wanted to this cycle so I'm sure we missed it. Now just waiting on AF to arrive...tired of getting BFNs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->