DTD (abit tmi)

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
i had a mmc 3 1/2 weeks ago, but had the miscarry 9 days ago. im still bleeding ..very lightly litrally like the the last day of period. sorry tmi, but when can we start dtd?! im desperate to start trying again..asap!

so when can we start trying?! did any of you start while still bleeding slightly?! x

I had a mixxcariage 2 weeks ago today, my husband and I didnt want to wait and ended up dtd on friday because it was very light... Bad Idea I started cramping and had bright red blood since then! :/

I bled for 3 weeks. It was horrible, but we were told not to have sex until the bleeding stops because the cervix may still be open and it could cause infection. But the day after it stopped we dtd. HTH!

I think you need to wait until the bleeding stops
:hugs:

Hi hon - So sorry for you loss. I would agree with Sparkle and wait till all bleeding has stopped to have sex with your OH. It's for infection purposes so I would follow that rule. You could always ask your doctor if you want as well for their expert opinion but this is what I was told after my miscarriage. You will be able to soon enough but waiting is definitely hard.

:hugs: so sorry for your loss!

My doctor told me the same thing. Wait until the bleeding stops to avoid a possible infection.

I spoke to my midwife today, I asked her about this she said along as it's not bright red blood and I'm not sore or anything it's ok, aslong as it's comfortable! X thanks for your help ladies! X

Hi Angelface,
I DTD the day after I stopped spotting.

GL! hope you get your :bfp: soon.

:dust: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79